§1 Information on the person responsible and the data protection officer
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website https://www.terradannemann.com Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses or your user behavior on websites.
(2) The controller under data protection law is DANNEMANN Serviços de Marketing Ltda., Av. Salvador Pinto, 29, Centro São Félix , Bahia – Brasil; CEP: 44360-000; phone: +55 (75) 3438-2500
(3) The representative of DANNEMANN Serviços de Marketing Ltda. in the European Union is: DANNEMANN El Noble Cigarro GmbH, Rahdener Straße 147, 32312 Lübbecke (Germany), firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2 Information on the purposes of processing and recipients of personal data
(a) When using the website for information purposes only (i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
The server log files with the above data are automatically deleted after 30 days. We reserve the right to store the server log files for longer if facts exist which suggest the assumption of unauthorized access (such as an attempt at hacking or a so-called DOS attack).
Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. We use coolies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you will have to log in again for each visit.
This stored information is stored separately from any other data we may have provided. In the particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data. Processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our interest in statistical evaluations of the visits to our platform outweighs the interests of the users, whose IP address is processed for a limited period of time and without assignment to a specific person.
(b) Collection of personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you make available to us in the context of this contact inquiry will only be used for the answering of your inquiry and/or establishment of contact and for the associated technical administration. A passing on to third parties does not take place. Providing personal data in addition to your name and email address is voluntary.
For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will send you a confirmation email to the specified email address, in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm this within 1 week, your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm your wish to receive the newsletter, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. This data is stored solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Furthermore, we store your IP addresses and the times at registration and confirmation to prevent misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is the email address. This data will be completely deleted upon revocation.
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
In addition to the rights described in § 3, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data collected within the scope of the contact form will be deleted in conformity with data protection. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
§3 Further data processing
(1) Adopt a Tree
If you wish to participate in our Adopt a Tree program, you agree that we process the personal data you provide for this purpose at DANNEMANN Serviços de Marketing Ltda. in Brazil. This is where the Adopt a Tree program is coordinated. You also agree to receive information from DANNEMANN Serviços de Marketing Ltda. as part of the Adopt a Tree program.
All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing in accordance with § 3 Para. 1 of this data protection declaration should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address stated under § 1 Para. 2. Even if you wish to view, confirm, correct, correct, update, supplement, make anonymous, block, restrict or delete your personal data, we ask you to contact us at any time via the aforementioned channels.
(2) Collection of personal data when using the contact form and the booking form for guided tours
The personal data that you provide to us via the contact form and the booking form for guided tours will only be used for answering your enquiry or establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The personal data will not be passed on to third parties. The provision of personal data going beyond name and e-mail address is voluntary. In addition to the rights described under § 4, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, your personal data collected in the contact form will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
(3) Using the "My Tree" search function
The personal data that you make available to us in the context of the "My Tree" search function will only be used to search for the tree assigned to you. It will not be transferred on to third parties. However, every third party may evaluate via the search function while using your name if you have participated in the “adopt a tree” program or not.
(4) ransfer of data to third parties
We pass on your personal data to the following recipients:
DANNEMANN EL NOBLE CIGARRO GMBH
Rahdener Straße 147
Phone: +49 (0)5741 / 3260
Meller Str. 2
§4 Storage time
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with this data protection declaration. However, it may happen that we are legally obliged to store certain data over a longer period of time. In this case, we will ensure that your personal data is treated in accordance with this data protection declaration for the entire period.
§5 Your rights
(5) You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(6) You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. In addition, you have the right to data transferability.
(7) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
(8) If you have given us your consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke this at any time without giving reasons.
(9) If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by email ab email@example.com or in writing to the address stated under § 1 section 2.
(10) You also have the right to file a complaint against individual processing operations with your competent supervisory authority at any time.
§6 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and before third parties become aware of them. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
§7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) his website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymized”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses and prevents direct personal contact.
§8 Use of Social Media Plugins
§9 Using Adope Typekit